Join our Swim Team Today
All Ramblewood Swim Club and Chartwell Family Oasis Members are invited to join The Ramblewood Tiger Sharks, a 47-year old summer swim team that values family, fun, sportsmanship and healthy competition. Whether new to the sport of swimming or a skilled competitor, we have a place for your child on our summer swim team.
- Open to children ages 5-18 years old
- Must be able to swim length of pool
- "Sandsharks" pre-team for younger children learning to swim
- Season runs Memorial Day to August 1st (afterschool practices while school's in session, morning practices when summer break starts)
- Daily practices held at Ramblewood Swim Club
- Fun outdoor swim meets and summer weekday and weeknight special events for swimmers and families
- Opportunity to make new friends, boost self-confidence and participate in a sport that can be enjoyed for a lifetime
- The Tiger Sharks are competitive in the top Olympic division of the Suburban Swimming Association (SSA) league for the past seven years
Our swimmers practice and participate in our many out-of-pool activities together. We believe that all swimmers are valued members of our team and should swim every meet. Swimmers of all experience levels are welcomed, from first timers to year-round swimmers and all can experience success. Please understand that joining the team involves a commitment to the team and your swimmer’s teammates and that attendance at practice and meets is required. To become a swim team member, the child must pass their “band test” (swim two laps of true freestyle: face in the water, head turned to breath; tread water; and float on their back) and s/he must be a full pool member. The Sand Sharks is our 3 days/week pre-team program designed to advance swimmers to the competition team. These children are beginner swimmers and are independent in the water. Sand Sharks are not quite ready for swim team, but will participate in every home meet, either as a kick boarder or swimming a lap in a stroke that his or her coach deems appropriate. Swim team members are 5 to 18 years old, sand sharks are usually 4 to 8 years old.
Team Fee: $100
For more information, email:
Stefanie Schwartz: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check us out on Facebook at TigerSharks Mtl